I had the initial personal training for 50 minutes at the gym yesterday morning. The trainer said that 50 minutes was too short and he needed 1 hour.
At first, I get on the following body composition analyzer.
- Body Fat % : 29.0% (Standard Range: 22.0-35.9%)
- Body Fat Mass : 15.8kg (Standard Range: 10.9-21.7kg)
- Fat Free Mass : 38.8kg
- Mascle Mass : 36.6kg (Standard Range: 36.2-41.3kg)
- Body Water Mass : 27.0kg
- Bone Mass : 2.2kg (Standard Range: 1.8-2.5kg)
I am not fat but +standard.
For comparison, the result of last November was the following chart.
It means I gained not only mascle but also body fat?
Unfortunately my trunk is a little weaker than last time according to the following segmental data.
|Left leg||Right Leg||Left Arm||Right Arm||Trunk|
- Body Mass Index (BMI) : 20.8
- Basal Metabolic Rate Score : 1131kcal
- Visceral Fat Rating : 4
Inner muscle is the most important. I should focus on abdominal and core training. I have a rounded shoulder only on the right. Maybe that's because of sleeping on my right side or something? I have to fix the problem.
I love a cross trainer with listening to music.
The personal trainer recommends the following machines;
- Chest Press
- Lat pull down
- Leg Press
I've been going to the gym everyday this month so far. I'll keep it up.